Dade Medical College’s mission is to provide quality post-secondary education and training to all of its students by preparing them for successful careers, professional advancement, intellectual inquiry, and community engagement, while assisting the graduate in securing gainful employment in his or her chosen specialty within the medical field. We seek to impart knowledge through quality teaching and to prepare qualified men and women to function and thrive in diverse healthcare settings.
Dade Medical College's objectives support our vision to provide quality programs and education to all our students. They are:
- Offer career options by providing programs designed to meet the requirements of various specialties within the medical field.
- Create and maintain a learning environment that supports the programs and enables students to develop skills specific to their chosen programs.
- Provide qualified faculty committed to the goals of our students and college.
- Provide our faculty with opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Ensure our students are successful in meeting the certification/licensure requirements of their chosen profession.